Registration Morning for English language, Dublin
26 May 2017, 10:00am - 11:00am
- Marino College of Further Education), North Strand Road
- Contact details:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
CDETB is starting a new ESOL course in English for Academic Purposes in Connolly House (Marino College of Further Education), North Strand Road, starting in June. There will be a registration and assessment morning on Friday 26th May in Connolly House at 10am. To be eligible to participate in the course, learners must:
- have attained minimum of CEFR B1 (e.g. QQI ESOL Level 4) in reading, writing, speaking and listening
- be able to participate in class five mornings per week starting on 6 June and concluding 28 July
Priority will be given to the following learners:
- those who have applied, or are planning to apply, for a full-time course in Further Education and Training starting in September 2017
- people in receipt of a DSP payment, on low income or not in the labour market.