I am looking for something else
If you have any other questions not answered on this website, in the Frequently Asked Questions section, or in the One Step Up Information Booklet then
- Send us a message via the Contact us form
- Freephone AONTAS on 1800 303 669 (9am-5pm, Monday-Friday)
For more specific advice on finding your learning pathway contact the Adult Education Guidance and Information Service based in your local Education and Training Board.
Adult Guidance and Information Service offers the following free of charge:
- One-to-one career/education guidance to help people make informed life choices
- Information on all local and national courses
- CV preparation and interview skills
- Student application procedures for colleges
- Information and advice on education funding, student grants, rights and entitlements
The service provides free, professional, impartial career guidance and information to all adults, prioritising those who are currently not in employment. The Service assists adults in exploring their further education / training options and to develop their personal work/career progression plan.